Anyone that is healthy and has strength to lift both your legs for landing purposes. You should disclose all and any health issues that could potentially be a concern prior to your booking. Our parachutes have weight limitations. We could request that you weigh yourself in front of us. You will forfeit all payments if you exceed our weight limit.
- All jumpers have to be 16 years or older.
- All female jumpers are under 85kg and/or all male jumpers are under 100kg.
- Please allow up +/- 3 hours for your jump. We are weather and air traffic dependant.
- No open shoes or sandals, sneakers or running shoes required for jump.
- If you booked the camera package: your video and photos will be sent to you via email.
- No pets allowed on the dropzone.
- Should your jump not take place because of weather, air traffic control, aircraft problems or any other reason out of our control, we will be more than happy to offer you to reschedule. We will be happy to re-book your jump without penalty if you let us know at least 4 days before your jump.
- A no show or change of plans without prior notice means a forfeit of all money paid to us.
- We do reserve the right to decide whom to allow to complete a tandem skydive upon several factors: weather conditions, person’s height, weight and fitness level and our ability complete the jump safely. Any physical or mental incapacity must be mentioned before making the booking.