The x3 Tandem packages
1. Standard package: 1 x Tandem Jump – no footage. R1950.00 per person per jump.
2. DVD package: 1 x Tandem jump with Footage (DVD and photographs) : R2690.00 per person per jump. A camera person will accompany you on the jump and take both Video footage and still photographs of the event.
3. Deluxe package : R2870.00 per person per jump. 1 x Tandem Jump with DVD package as above, plus, tandem master also taking video footage. Camera person accompany you to take footage. Do note that once the tandem master opens his parachute, the camera person can no longer stay with you – he will land and prepare to take footage of your landing. For the Deluxe package, the Tandem master will add a camera to his wrist, taking footage of the event, including the time period under canopy.
We have the following choices for you, after a jump with video:
Waiting for your DVD, Collect it later, or Receive a link from us to download the footage from the internet (we will forward you the link to your supplied contact details).
For further prices and information, please contact Hettie on email@example.com
Total price for the AFF course: R13 400.00 (excludes any repeat jumps) The total is made up over 10 levels:
- LEVEL 1 (including the ground school and administration) R2750.00.
- LEVEL 2 + 3 R1950.00 each
- LEVEL 4 TO 7 R1350.00 each
- LEVEL 8 TO 10 R450.00 each
These are cash / EFT prices and include all administration, aircraft fees, instructor fees, equipment for the jump and repack fee.
For an edited video (DVD) of any one jump, an additional cost of R740.00 for that jump.
The club does not accept cheques and credit card transactions attract a 5% surcharge.
Payment is made on an ‘as you go’ basis as follows:
- The full amount of R2750.00 is payable (per person) to secure your booking.
- Account for EFT:
P Lawson T/A Pretoria Skydiving Club
ABSA Bank [Sinoville branch]
Savings account: 9063301602
- Please use your name as a reference and email a PoP to the club at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoP copy also to be presented on the day of your course please