FACILITIES, RULES & REGULATIONS
These are the Rules of Pretoria Skydiving Club. Abiding by them will ensure that you will enjoy your time with us. Please adhere to these rules.
- We do not allow any pets, no matter how small (even the “cute, stay-in-your pocket puppies”) or any other animal of any kind. You will not be allowed to enter our premises if you bring pets with you
- Please note that you bring your children at your own risk to the drop zone. Children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to wander by themselves. Children are allowed to use the swimming pool ONLY if accompanied by an adult. Children should be accompanied at all times. Our club equipment is not available to any persons other than skydivers. Keep children away from people packing parachutes. No bicycles are allowed (even small ones for children). The huts/rondawels are not open to the public, so please do not enter them.
- No alcohol consumption allowed during the day.
- Our grounds are there to be enjoyed by all. Please do not damage or take any plants.
- Tandem passengers must be accompanied by the tandem master when approaching the aircraft. No person will be allowed on the aircraft without authorisation and or the correct clothing.
- No person will be allowed to complete a skydive should there be any possibility of them being under the influence of alcohol or any other substance that may result in the person not being sober…..
- No person will be allowed outside of the public area without permission from management
- Do not abuse any of the club’s assets. Keep all cooking restricted to the braai area. We have braai facilities, but no washing up facilities. Please supply your own braai utensils. Please take your dishes etc. with you.
- Do not park any cars on the grass – use the allocated areas in front of the club.